Friday, November 12, 2010

RMM 8 Seoul FC 1

Another Korean BBQ

In another game pitting the battle hardened veterans of RMM against the pimpled face teenagers of Seoul FC, once again it was experience that won the day.. and experience won big again.

Not known for their soft hearts, RMM went straight for the jugular and did not let up until the final whistle, ensuring another big victory to add the everyone's individual tallies in the process.

Date: 3rd October 2010

Venue: Kelab Sultan Sulaiman

Scorers: Would appreciate if anyone can help fill this in!

1 comment:

Batigol said...

From what I can remember...

First half
Ah That scored the first goal from a header and added another one from a rebound shot by himself.

Chen scored the 3rd in the box with his left foot to the right hand corner.

Koreans replied with one goal.

I scored the fourth directly from a corner. (keeper palmed the ball in but since the ball didn't change direction, I am claiming it) Added a second (fifth goal) by slotting in under the keeper.

Second half
Ah That completed his hattrick with another header under the post for the 6th goal.

Can't remember the goal scorer for the 7th.

I replaced Ethan and came in to scored the 8th and final goal to complete my hattrick as well. Sliding in to connect a cross from Kenny but got the ball stuck under my foot but luckily my leg was long in enough to prod it past the line.

Please correct me if I am wrong as I may confuse some of the goals with other matches and also the chronology of the goals.

However, the scorers (minus the 1 missing) is definitely correct.

Lastly, sorry for not being able to help the team at the recently concluded (for RMM) Kwang Tung tournament. Don't know whether I can contribute but who knows it may turn out differently....

Post a Comment